Correct spelling for EVERSY
We think the word eversy is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for eversy
- averse No one was ever so averse from sin, no one was ever so in sympathy with the sinner, as Jesus.
- eaves A yet more obvious sign to the stranger in Philadelphia, are the ruins of "Pennsylvania Hall," which most of my readers are probably aware was destroyed by a pro-slavery mob in the spring of 1838. It stood near the centre of the city, and was sixty-two feet front by one hundred deep, and fifty-two feet to the eaves: the large saloon in the second story with its galleries being capable of holding three thousand persons.
- ever "Don't you think that ever!
- evert 1 2 3 4 5 Berkenshaw, de Cruz, Blake, Carstensen and Evert – Ensured the safety of personnel and equipment during a veld fire at the Army Combat School at Lohatla.
- every What shall I tell every one?
- ives Close observation and the opinion of Dr. Ives had prepared her to give him her esteem; but the gallantry, the self-devotion he had displayed to Emily was an act calculated to remove heavier objections than she could imagine as likely to exist to his becoming her husband.
- oversea With the Portuguese ships, sailors, and oversea possessions, with more galleons under construction at Santander in Spain, and with the galleons of the Indian Guard built by the great Menendez to protect New Spain: with all this performed or promised, Philip began to feel as if the hour was at hand when he could do to England what she had done to him.
- oversee When Enthusius awoke, after marriage, to find in his Hermione in very deed only a bird, a star, a flower, but no housekeeper, why did he not face the matter like an honest man? Why did he not remember all the fine things about dependence and uselessness with which he had been filling her head for a year or two, and in common honesty exact no more from her than he had bargained for? Can a bird make a good business-manager? Can a flower oversee Biddy and Mike, and impart to their uncircumcised ears the high crafts and mysteries of elegant housekeeping?
- revers The revers de la medaille was the toiling up the long slope in the intense cold.
- reverse Is it not the reverse of the fact?
- Oversaw Melvil Dewey edited the first three editions of the classification system and oversaw the revisions of all editions until his death in 1931.
- Avery It was a perpetual marvel to Avery that the child managed to be so happy, for she was continually in trouble.
- Fevers In Pekin incredible numbers perish in these contagious fevers, which more frequently happen there than in other parts of the empire, notwithstanding the moderate temperature of the climate.
- avers He is extremely reticent upon the subject, and avers that he will say nothing about it to anyone, until he has seen you.
- severs Thus she unites what morality severs.
- evens It is a humiliating circumstance that thus evens us with printers!
- EVES Thousands of Adams and Eves do nothing but eat fruit that does not belong to them.
- OVERS The campaign featured voice overs by English actor Dame Judi Dench and allowed potential customers to "test drive" the bank before joining.
- levers With the levers, however, we rolled it slowly into the sea.
48 words made from the letters eversy
4 letter words made from eversy:
5 letter words made from eversy:
Misspelling of the day
- being offended by