Correct spelling for EXELL
We think the word exell is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for exell
- axe With an axe, borrowed from an Indian, he one day set earnestly to work.
- axial It has been suggested that the stars have opaque non-luminous patches on their surfaces, and that during axial rotation their light ebbs and flows according as the dark or bright portions are turned towards us.
- axle Again, what simpler, or more absolutely practical, than the attempt to keep the axle of a wheel from heating when the wheel turns round very fast?
- easel She indicated an oil painting which stood on an easel not far from the table.
- exalt Dr. Warburton had a name sufficient to confer celebrity on those who could exalt themselves into antagonists, and his notes have raised a clamour too loud to be distinct.
- excel He would not understand that in sport as in other matters there was an ambition, driving a man on to excel always and be ahead of others.
- exert The presence of mind and activity which the fire called on him to exert, having forced his thoughts into a different channel, had afforded his nerves an opportunity to regain some portion of their usual strength.
- exile But he did not dream for one instant that Matheson might have thrown up place and power to disappear into voluntary exile.
- expel Suppose we could expel sin by this means; look how much we thus expel of sin, so much we expel of virtue.
- extol So here we've met in distant land Poor honest Robin to extol, Though oft we differ let us stand United now in Ingersoll.
- exult They would exult in saying 'I told you so,' and be convinced it was the beginning of the end.
- Exiled The Queen, Althea, and the other ladies were already on the way to Coptos, in Upper Egypt, whither the King had exiled them.
- axles A cart went slowly by, its axles groaning as the bullocks plodded along, urged by the guttural shouts of the sleepy driver.
- ESL LESL, the equivalent series inductance which is the effective self-inductance of the capacitor, usually abbreviated as "ESL".
5 words made from the letters exell
Misspelling of the day