Correct spelling for EXILERATION
We think the word exileration is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for exileration
- acceleration The ship had stopped acceleration and was at no-weight again.
- exaggeration As a matter of fact, Jock himself uttered it as a playful exaggeration.
- exaltation There, in the verdant freshness of that new world, Lisa experienced a strange exaltation of the senses.
- execration The great battle of the year however was at Blue Licks, and it was here that these renegadoes, whose names deserve and will receive perpetual execration, were successful.
- exhilaration Next moment, the keen exhilaration of the ride gave way to horror.
- exoneration The Mayor of the city, who was present, exchanged a few hurried words with the foremost of the citizens who had thus interrupted the awful ceremony; and instantly, with the concurrence of the Sheriff, ordered Sydney to be taken from the gallows, and conducted back to his cell, there to await the result of certain investigations, which it was believed would procure his entire exoneration from the crime of which he had been deemed guilty, and his consequent release from imprisonment.
- expiration In twenty minutes I judged the food should be quite done, but retaining withal its natural savours and juices: so at the expiration of that time, by using a stick I drew it forth from its fiery bed and, when the mass had sufficiently cooled, broke away the earthen covering, while about me my young compatriots clustered in eager anticipation.
- exploration It was Leopold of Belgium who started to make the exploration and civilization of Africa an international movement.
- exultation Hate, deadly, relentless, glared in his eyes, and with a yell of exultation he swung up his long rifle and struck savagely at my head with the stock.
602 words made from the letters exileration
4 letter words made from exileration:
5 letter words made from exileration:
3 letter words made from exileration:
Misspelling of the day
- con currant
- concur rant