Correct spelling for EXPEMPTION
We think the word expemption is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for expemption
- exception With this exception, what say you?"
- exemption Though conscious, being then in his seventy-eighth year, that he stood on the threshold of human life, he sought no relaxation from duty, no exemption from its performance.
- expedition Boxer kept close at our heels, apparently understanding the danger of our expedition.
- expiation But when he says 'He died for our sins,' I take leave to think that that expression has no meaning, unless it means that He died as the expiation and sacrifice for men's sins.
- Exempting 19, 20, 22. Finally, if a master smote out his servant's tooth the law smote out his tooth-thus redressing the public wrong; and it cancelled the servant's obligation to the master, thus giving some compensation for the injury done, and exempting him form perilous liabilities in future.
- exemptions The village barber has certain rights and exemptions that are not enjoyed by other people.
269 words made from the letters expemption
4 letter words made from expemption:
5 letter words made from expemption:
3 letter words made from expemption:
Misspelling of the day
- con currant
- concur rant