Correct spelling for EXPRESSIDEAS
We think the word expressideas is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for expressideas
- expressed With this view, I expressed my wish to Otoo, that he would order some of them to go through the necessary manoeuvres.
- expressible Being that which determines progress of every kind-astronomic, geologic, organic, ethnologic, social, economic, artistic, &c. -it must be involved with some fundamental trait displayed in common by these; and must be expressible in terms of this fundamental trait.
- expressive And now came an awakening: the spectators emerged from their nightmare with quivering hands, livid faces, and eyes expressive of compassion, disgust and fear.
- expressively This preserves a unity in your work, and allows the lines drawn in other directions for special reasons to tell expressively.
- expressiveness Unconscious of being observed her face was no longer guarded of betrayal, and in the swift expressiveness of her delicate features the man read a gamut and vortex of emotion as eloquent as words.
- expressway This was probably the most direct route that they chose except they could have come in what we term the Central Expressway to Main Street, and then west on Main Street right down the route that was taken.
- Expressing The Duke of Portland, though always described as strongly and fondly attached to him, and Gilbert Elliot, who thought that Burke was right in his views on the Revolution, and right in expressing them, still could not forgive the open catastrophe, and for many months all the old habits of intimacy among them were entirely broken off.
- expresses He wrote a work On Duties, to which Cicero expresses his indebtedness in his De Officiis.
- expressions But instead of that you hear the bitterest expressions proceed from her, expressions sufficient to shock human nature.
- EXPRESSWAYS total: 169,422 km country comparison to the world: 30 paved: 165,611 km (includes 15 km of expressways)
474 words made from the letters expressideas
3 letter words made from expressideas:
5 letter words made from expressideas:
4 letter words made from expressideas:
Misspelling of the day
- disturbance the peace