Correct spelling for FACEES
We think the word facees is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for facees
- face She turned her face away.
- faceless It was like trying to guess the time by looking at a faceless clock with no hands.
- Aces The backs of the aces were slightly rough-but I can scarcely believe- Have you a magnifying glass?
- Fancies I think children often keep their fancies to themselves without quite knowing why.
- Faces We wear a smile on our faces and are quite calm, with clean souls and bright eyes.
- farces The artifices and complications arising suggest themselves, and to judge by the postcards and farces of Germany never weary the public they are designed to amuse.
- FACETS It had two pilasters of stone cut in facets, and the coping represented a reclining woman holding a cornucopia.
- faucets Faucets were sputtering, buckets spilling, rivulets flowing underneath the rows of washboards.
- faxes Faxes, high speed internet connections, dedicated home telephone lines, and cell phones help to make a home-based business a reality.
23 words made from the letters facees
6 letter words made from facees:
Misspelling of the day