Correct spelling for FACETTS
We think the word facetts is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for facetts
- cetus Beardsworth argued that he was unaware of any obligation to run Birmingham in the race, the entry having been made by the colts previous owner, Mr Mytton, but the Stewards of the Jockey Club took the view that the rules had been broken, and awarded the 1,000 sovereign prize to Cetus.
- faced Earnestly I faced him.
- facet Philanthropy is an important facet of the Barnstormers representation of the Lancaster community.
- faceted Peranakan Cut Beads (the Peranakan term is Manek potong) are faceted glass beads used by Peranakan women to make Peranakan beaded slippers (kasot manek) and other Peranakan artifacts like wedding veils, handbags, belts, tapestries, pouches, etc.
- fastest It was a railroad train, the Golden Spike Limited, the fastest long distance train in the Rootabaga Country.
- fates Their fates determined what kingdoms should rise, and what should fall; what heroes should conquer, and what should be conquered.
- faucet She went over to the big nursery washstand, and turning the cold water faucet, ran the bowl full, and then plunged her face and hands in.
- faustus No, Faustus, curse thyself, curse Lucifer That hath deprived thee of the joys of heaven.
- Falsettos He wrote that Timberlakes falsettos "make it almost cute" to hear a "grown man referring to a grown woman as his strawberry bubblegum".
- Fats It is well, then, to have the least possible quantity of fat soak into foods cooked in fats.
- Faces Their sullen, miserable faces rose up before her, and their crazy houses.
- fastens Tolstoy fastens himself upon each newcomer politely, like a courteous leech, sucks him dry, and then writes.
- facts Ernest put the facts as diplomatically as possible.
- fades He sinks and fades, the day is lived and gone, He hastens forth new scenes of life to waken.
- farces But perhaps the best of all is a shelf of merrily-bound books, containing comedies, farces, songs, and humorous novels.
- FARTS Club gave the episode a B+, stating that the show could face difficulty creating a good story for Gene, and managed to do so quite well: "Bob’s Burgers has long struggled to know quite what to do with Gene as a character—he’s an asset as a ready source of one-liners and farts, but that isn’t quite the same thing as emotional depth—but “Best Burger” unexpectedly pulls out one hell of a story for the Belcher boy, as he faces up to just how much of a colossal screw-up he is and strives to get things right, just this once.
- CERTS Certs were not always this shape.
- FACETS The light from the gas- brackets above the mantel-piece caught the facets of the diamonds in those rings and made little points of fire; here and there he saw the shimmer of pearls.
- FASTS Despite Gandhi's distinction between his own fasts and those of others, they too involve an element of psychological coercion.
- faucets A storm is so waiting and awful and moreover so much the worse for being where there is a storm that the use the whole use of more realization comes out of a narrow bridge and water faucets.
73 words made from the letters facetts
3 letter words made from facetts:
5 letter words made from facetts:
Misspelling of the day
- a musts
- a whale of a
- be direct