Correct spelling for FALLOWS
We think the word fallows is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for fallows
- fallow But the ground was fallow twenty-five years ago when some of Eucken's important works made their appearance.
- falls We've never taken you chaps to the falls, two miles up the creek, and they're worth seeing.
- gallows Some days before her execution, she said that she intended to speak at the tree, if she had spirits when she came there, but that she was afraid the sudden shock of seeing the gallows might be too much for her to withstand, and that her spirits might fail her, unless she had an opportunity of seeing it beforehand, which she did, as the reader will find hereafter.
- Fallows Now the dust is washed off the roofs and leaves, and in three days the fallows are covered with small shoots of grass or weeds, the maidenhair ferns and mosses spring from every stone wall.
- allows What my father allows, that's not for others to criticise!"
- hallows That night at Hallows Brig was the one time only Mr. Dane had word with me.
- fellows He is one of the best fellows in the world.
- flows The Portuguese, in speaking of the River Chambezi, invariably spoke of it as "our own Zambezi,"- that is, the Zambezi which flows through the Portuguese possessions of the Mozambique.
- follows A shiver follows the whiskey and a very little of the water follows the shiver.
69 words made from the letters fallows
3 letter words made from fallows:
5 letter words made from fallows:
Misspelling of the day
- hair of dog bit one
- malicious tactics