Correct spelling for FALOW
We think the word falow is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for falow
- fail I ain't never knew her to fail.
- fall Her tears began to fall fast.
- fallow "They ought to be mortified-it'll serve 'em right," he thought, at last, and motioning Nellie to fallow him, he silently led the way to his grandmother's room, where their knock was answered by Aunt Polly's gruff voice, which bade them "come in."
- fellow But where's the little fellow?
- fl At last in August, 1661, a treaty was signed by which the Dutch abandoned all territorial claims in Brazil, but were granted freedom of trade and an indemnity of 8,000,000 fl. to be paid in sixteen years, and, what was more valuable, they retained possession of their conquests in the East.
- flaw They's a flaw in everything, Jig, and this is yours.
- flay [Illustration: "HE SAW THE GENTLY SWAYING HEAD AND THE LIGHTNING FLAY OF THE FORKED TONGUE"]
- floe Is it any wonder that Jimmie was interested when he heard Floe scream?
- flow From what apparently inadequate and trifling causes often flow great results!
- foal Let them mount and follow and bring Juri back with the foal!
- Flew So the spirits became hawks and they flew about the world.
- Flo And as he lay there he kept his eyes fixed in the direction of the river, catching brief glimpses of the "Eb and Flo" as she tugged hard at her anchor.
- Flown Since one Taube had flown over the city, no one doubted that a second one would come the next day.
- Fallows On the afternoon of the second day, when both the doctor and Dick had gone off to their work and Barney had apparently fallen into a quiet sleep, the silence that reigned over the flat was broken by Ben Fallows coming up the stair with a telegram in his hand.
- flows It flows and rolls on.
- FILO Anthem", by The Clouds from the album Penny Century "Anthem", by Deep Purple from the album The Book of Taliesyn "Anthem", by Doug Wimbish from the album Trippy Notes for Bass & Remixes "Anthem", by Filo & Peri featuring Eric Lumiere "Anthem", by Leonard Cohen from the album The Future "Anthem", by Moby from the album Everything Is Wrong "Anthem", by Phantom Planet from the album The Guest "Anthem", by Ringo Starr from the album Ringo 2012 "Anthem", by Rush from the album Fly by Night "Anthem", by Zebrahead from the album Broadcast to the World Hymnen (Anthems), composition by Karlheinz Stockhausen
- FOL Fol. 131^a: ARISTOTELIS DE PARTIBVS ANIMALIVM LIBER PRIMVS INTERPRETE THEODORO.
- FLA Bible Soc., Grant of Bibles and Testaments, for Beaufort, N. C. Pittsburg, Mrs. S. Jarvis Adams, 25; Mr. and Mrs. Marcellin C. Adams, 25 for New Laundry, Orange Park, Fla. Ridgway, S., Class No. 6, Lincoln Mem., for McIntosh, Ga. , 10. Slatington, Welsh, S., 3.
19 words made from the letters falow
Misspelling of the day
- doth about it
- doth about-face
- having golden touch
- having good
- pr evokes