Correct spelling for FALOWS
We think the word falows is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for falows
- fallow The seventh year was continued as a year of fallow when the poor were to have the right of pasturage and of such growth as the land spontaneously brought forth.
- falls Come; step like snow falls, brother."
- false To make a false move now would be to give warning.
- floss Mill on the Floss.
- flow He looked bewildered, and though he began to answer him at once, it took several sentences to bring him into his usual flow of language.
- Fowls Cut the meat of the fowls from the bones, in pieces not exceeding an inch in size.
- Fallows Fallows came back from the ceiling, and said: Moritz, my boy, all is well with us.
- flaws The whole superstructure raised by modern writers on this uncertain foundation is full of flaws and incongruities, and I am fully persuaded the future historian will have to begin de novo in any attempt at a chronological reconstruction of Titian's career.
- fellows Then they turned to Fellows.
- flows First there is the Swamp, to the west, where the Chickasawhatchee flows sullenly southward.
- follows It stood as follows: Harlson, 71. Sharkey, 53. Harlson picked up the filled-out blank, glanced at it, and threw it down again.
- fools I like fools better than lords.
- flays Thus Cerberus came to symbolize avarice, and so, for example, in Dante's Inferno, Cerberus is placed in the Third Circle of Hell, guarding over the gluttons, where he "rends the spirits, flays and quarters them," and Dante (perhaps echoing Servius' association of Cerbeus with earth) has his guide Virgil take up handfuls of earth and throw them into Cerberus "rapacious gullets.
- fails If Tonatiuh fails to punish the enemies of his daughter, then this right arm shall hurl the false prince down to Mictlanteuctli, grim lord of the under-world!
- floes With a frightful crash the floes were set in motion, and the tremendous pressure of the atmosphere closed once more the chasm in the ice.
- foals In each of these there are said to be about one thousand mares and foals.
48 words made from the letters falows
3 letter words made from falows:
4 letter words made from falows:
Misspelling of the day