Correct spelling for FAOUGHT
We think the word faought is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for faought
- aught If there be aught you cannot do, 'twould seem The world has yet that something to discover.
- dough Take up with your knife, a portion of the dough, and lay it on the board.
- doughty The conflict that followed was a sight worthy of the gods, for again and again the traitor princes charged upon the doughty four, each time losing some of their number; for rarely did it fail that the king and each of his faithful adherents took at least one life from the multitude.
- faucet This one has water turned in from a faucet, but in Kamakura the little charcoal stove is in the end of the tub and the water is carried in by buckets, and is reheated each night.
- fault Not Rockley's fault if he is not.
- faust But in addition to the continuing influence of "The Robbers" and the plays of "Monk" Lewis, there was arising the influence of " Faust" and of Schiller's later plays.
- fight Some one was heard saying "fight!"
- flight Now when they drew near to the door they heard the sound of Christiana's name; for the news of her flight had made a great stir; but they knew not that she stood at the door.
- flout Thrice spat she on her robe, and, muttering low, Scanned me, with half-shut eyes, from top to toe: Brought all her woman's witcheries into play, Still smiling in a set sarcastic way, Till my blood boiled, my visage crimson grew With indignation, as a rose with dew: And so she left me, inly to repine That such as she could flout such charms as mine.
- forget 15,350. Would you be likely to forget if you had done it?
- fort 233-235 Duquesne, Fort, vii.
- fount She was very young, and in the splendour of the magnificent morning she looked the emblem of simplicity; but in her heart she was his mother, his sole fount of wisdom and energy and shrewdness.
- fourth 19 Latimer, William Latimer, fourth Lord, ii.
- fraught We do not deny that in the case of free assent to beliefs fraught with grave practical consequences, the moral condition of the subject has much to do with the judgments of the intellect.
- fright He would not tell me all, but Tom did, so far as the fright would let him.
- haughty Philosophy had given up its detached and haughty reserve, or outspoken opposition to imperial power.
- naught And presently the wild trail narrowed to undisturbed snow, with naught save two great footprints, one after the other.
- nought His face held nought but kindliness, which he made no attempt to hide.
- ought Of course, I ought to have turned back at Petrograd!
- sought His nephew in time got acquainted with them, and found in them what he had sought in vain elsewhere.
- taught But Pendennis exhibited in itself, and taught to other novelists, if not an absolutely new, a hitherto little worked, and clumsily worked, source of novel interest.
- thought Mr. Lovell thought that that was good-from her.
- tough Winter upon winter twisted their tough branches and weighed them down with snows until they now stand the monarchs of other days.
- wrought Mother and Father declared themselves delighted with Jane's painfully wrought book-mark and penwiper, and Alice was more than happy over the substantial coat and the family's gift to her in anticipation of her journey.
- Bought 4183. Tell me anything you bought at Mr. Tait's or Mr. Nicholson's which was cheaper than you would have got it for at the shops where you sold your hosiery?
- Caught Miss Vard started up as he entered, but caught herself together and dropped back into her chair.
- Fought How long he thus literally fought against the elements it was impossible for him so much as to conjecture.
- Forgot By the time they'd got to the foot of their hill and into the crowd of people, he forgot all about it.
- Fatah Ahd 54 [Ali Fauzi REBAINE]; Algerian National Front or FNA [Moussa TOUATI]; National Democratic Rally (Rassemblement National Democratique) or RND [Ahmed OUYAHIA]; National Liberation Front or FLN [Abdelaziz BELKHADEM, secretary general]; National Reform Movement or Islah [Ahmed ABDESLAM] (formerly MRN); Rally for Culture and Democracy or RCD [Said SADI]; Renaissance Movement or EnNahda Movement [ Fatah RABEI]; Socialist Forces Front or FFS [Hocine Ait AHMED]; Society of Peace Movement or MSP [Boudjerra SOLTANI]; Workers Party or PT [Louisa HANOUNE]
- naughty That Madelon was very naughty cannot be denied, and the fact surprised no one so much as herself.
111 words made from the letters faought
3 letter words made from faought:
5 letter words made from faought:
4 letter words made from faought:
6 letter words made from faought:
Misspelling of the day
- hair of dog bit one
- malicious tactics