Correct spelling for FARIY
We think the word fariy is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for fariy
- airy Her forehead was drawn in the old, painful lines, and she scarcely responded to the rest of his airy conversation.
- dairy July passed over their heads, and the Thermidorean weather which came in its wake seemed an effort on the part of Nature to match the state of hearts at Talbothays Dairy.
- faerie In 1595 he returned to England, taking with him the second part of the Faerie Queen, pub.
- fair Come, that ain't 'ardly fair, is it?
- fairly He even tried to recall a single thing that he had ever said that he could now, in sober judgment, regard as bright or even fairly clever.
- far She will go with me so far.
- fare When Pollux observed this modest meal, he called out: "That is prisoners' fare, Pontius; have we nothing better in the house than that?"
22 words made from the letters fariy
5 letter words made from fariy:
Misspelling of the day
- having bay window