Correct spelling for FARK
We think the word fark is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for fark
- ark The Pathan began to whisper busily to the man next behind and noticing that King looked straight forward and contented himself; his heart was singing within him unexplainedly; he wanted to sing and dance, as once David did before the ark.
- bark Not long after, "My name is Aponigawani of Kadalayapan who has no brother, so that when some enemies come into our town I dress in the bark of trees."
- dark Don't put on such a dark face.
- far And-so far as one knows-that was all the good it did him.
- fare And of the two it was only Marcel who did real justice to the plain fare An-ina's hands had set out for them.
- farm Father had a small farm, and we lived off from it till he died.
- faro The Board of Trade is just as much a gambling house as a faro bank.
- fork Springing on to my horse, I climbed from his back into the fork of the tree, where I was out of the reach of my foes.
- hark But hark ye, let him know at the same time, that if he dare to report I trick'd him of it, I shall recommend a Lawyer to him shall shew him a Trick for twice as much; D'ye hear, tell him that.
- lark But a lark was waiting, anyway-a plain lark.
- mark Hit the mark, haven't I?
- nark Now, however, the speed of the Nark sensibly diminished until, when they looked up in surprise and gazed around to see what was occurring, the boys found the Nark practically at a standstill while a cable's length away rode an ancient schooner, lumbering along under all sail, to take advantage of the light airs.
- park The uproar in the palace was no longer heard by the time they were halfway across the park; but they ran at full speed until they reached a door in the wall.
5 words made from the letters fark
Misspelling of the day
- between devil and deep blue sea
- between devil and the deep blue sea
- nay way