Correct spelling for FATH
We think the word fath is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for fath
- bath As I remember, some of them even take a bath, now and then.
- faith Have faith in me.
- fat "He's fat and strong, isn't he?
- fate " Fate" was a coward's master.
- lath There were two rooms connected by a door, enlarged again by the tearing down of the lath-and-plaster partition.
- math recalled that Barrow never grew frustrated or arrogant if students did not understand a math problem, and would patiently explain it twenty times if necessary.
- oath With a startled oath, Kueelo whirled about.
- path Let her follow her own path."
- Hath Surely she hath not known what I did!
- Fatah Cairo Agreement (1969) – agreement between Palestinian leader Yassir Arafat and Lebanese General Emile Bustani Cairo Agreement (1994) – Agreement on the Gaza Strip and the Jericho Area Cairo Agreement (2012) – reconciliation accord between Hamas and Fatah
- Fats Semi-perishable foods such as eggs and fats can usually be purchased with satisfaction in quantities sufficient for a week.
6 words made from the letters fath
Misspelling of the day
- beats a hasty retreat