Correct spelling for FAUL
We think the word faul is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for faul
- fail For one dreadful moment words seemed to fail her altogether.
- fall If he could only fall off!
- fault Have you any fault to find with it?
- faun She took his cap from his head, ruffled his hair, saying: "If you were a faun, I would put guelder roses round your hair, and make you look Bacchanalian."
- foul So, be it fair or foul, it matters not.
- gaul So three of them said they were from Gaul; and three from Ireland; and three from Denmark.
- haul Two lines were made fast on either side of the heart, one to haul it on shore, the other to haul it on board.
- maul At length, it was proposed by Bragwell, that we should scour the hundreds, sweat the constable, maul the watch, and then reel soberly to bed.
- paul "I'm thinking how old you must be," said Paul.
- saul As for Saul, it is impossible that you should become such a man as he.
- Raul Diplomatic representation in the US: chief of mission: Ambassador Raul Chaves RABE chancery: 1600 Massachusetts Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20036 consulate(s) general: Chicago, Honolulu, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, and Tamuning (Guam) consulate(s): San Diego and Susupe (Saipan)
5 words made from the letters faul
Misspelling of the day
- between devil and deep blue sea
- between devil and the deep blue sea
- nay way