Correct spelling for FEAMINE
We think the word feamine is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for feamine
- beaming "Well," said the old lady, beaming with triumphant happiness, "I have had agents on the lookout a long time.
- ermine She was a white character; but even the whiteness of ermine gains by being necked with blackness.
- fain He had not gone far when he came upon Lancey, who, having fled with such haste that he could scarcely breathe, had been fain to lie down and rest for a few minutes.
- famine The kingdom was faced by famine, and the people did not like it.
- farming Farming was the main occupation, and men, women, and children shared the burdens in the forest, in the field, and in the home.
- feline And don't think I fell victim to their feline charm.
- female Also, and again in spite of him, he began to wonder what sort of female being this was.
- feminine Here, obviously, was that mysterious thing, the feminine mind at work.
- Defaming envoy to Afghanistan, Lakhdar Brahimi, called for the immediate release of two journalists arrested June 18 on charges of defaming Islam.
- Fame It is upon Castara that his fame rests.
- Fearing Fearing that he might be imprisoned, or even put to death if she acknowledged him as her husband, Sarah replied that he was her brother.
- Damien Every year in Belgium, with the help of hundreds or even thousands of volunteers, Action Damien / Damiaanactie organizes an awareness and fund-raising campaign during the last weekend of January.
- Fannie To Fannie the doctor said, "If he were a man I would have no hope, but a boy hangs to life like a cat, and I think he'll get well, entirely well.
- Famines What will be the effect as far as famines are concerned during the Messianic reign? � 606.
84 words made from the letters feamine
5 letter words made from feamine:
3 letter words made from feamine:
Misspelling of the day
- art hopeless
- art imminent
- be immaterial
- bear heavily
- bear no resemblance
- coming a halt