Correct spelling for FEATUR
We think the word featur is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for featur
- beater Oh, mighty Nature, let others rely on the painter, the gold-beater, the carver of marble, come you and help me adorn the temple of my beloved.
- eater Then he went on eagerly: "I shall scarcely be wrong in the inference that you, the creator of the Fig-eater, had experienced a far-reaching mental change before your unfortunate loss of sight?"
- fat Says her fat doesn't interfere with her sitting at the easel."
- fate He gave up and retraced his steps, leaving Matheson to his fate.
- fatty Do you follow me, Fatty?
- fear He did not want to take the Elephant with him for fear some one would see it and ask him about it.
- feat He towered over her in the pride of this feat.
- feather "With the blue feather," replied the widow.
- feature His eyes shone with suppressed excitement, and ever-awakening life animated every feature.
- feeder It is excessively greedy, and by no means a nice feeder.
- femur So it does, and what a very useful femur it is!
- fester Predisposing causes cannot long accumulate and fester, without curdling into vital action.
- fete Mr. Adams says that at the time the city was en fete on account of the close of the war, the name of the assassin was received by telegraph, and it was noted with a thrill of horror that it was that of a brother of Edwin Booth and of Junius Brutus Booth-the latter of whom was then playing at the old National Theatre.
- fetter All the obligations, all the chains that fetter the limbs of my people, are nominated in the bond, and they wisely excluded any conclusion against them, by declaring that "the powers not granted by the Constitution to the United States, or forbidden by it to the States, belonged to the States respectively or the people."
- fetus If the parents have immortal spirits as well as mortal bodies, then while their physical bodies support the corporeal being, their spiritual natures must in an equal measure support the spirit of the fetus, and the growth of its dual nature be similar, both receiving nourishment from the mother.
- feud He had a bitter feud with a gambler in Mountain City, which resulted in each vowing to shoot the other on sight.
- fiat It stood at the angle of King's Road and Ship Street, and a chemist's shop occupied the whole of the frontage, the hotel-entrance being in Ship Street; its architecture was fiat and plain, and the place seemed neglected, perhaps unprosperous.
- fitter We must have you measured to-morrow for some boots fitter for the country than these.
- Feet At length he rose, slowly, to his feet.
- Fatah On 1 December 2016, during the Aleppo offensive, all rebel groups in southeastern Aleppo reportedly merged into the coalition replacing Fatah Halab in southeastern Aleppo.
- feats She shuddered over the feats of the sky-blue trapezeist, who seemed to do every thing but fly.
- fatter Planchet, I'll get fatter; I give you my word of honor I will.
93 words made from the letters featur
3 letter words made from featur:
5 letter words made from featur:
4 letter words made from featur:
Misspelling of the day