Correct spelling for FEAURE
We think the word feaure is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for feaure
- faerie There were excellent books in the house,-Shakespeare and Milton, of course, but also Pope's "Iliad," Thomson's "Seasons," the "Spectator," "Pilgrim's Progress," and the " Faerie Queene," and the time had now come when these would be serviceable to him.
- fare Hector looked with some curiosity at the boy who did so much justice to boarding-school fare.
- faro While suffering from this home sickness, homeless, friendless, nearly penniless, Markworth had a sudden and lucky coup at Faro, which just gained him sufficient money wherewith to pay his passage back to England.
- fear And again she was conscious of fear.
- feature I could bear no more-" She leaned back on the pillows, exhausted for a while with her great effort, but the light of renewed life shone from every feature.
- femur So skull and femur, radius and ulna-all the relics of poor humanity-were "chucked" indiscriminately into the stable-bucket.
- ferry The motor boat was operated as a ferry after the third day, hustling detectives, lawyers, messengers and newspaper correspondents back and forth across the much be-sung Danube.
- ferule People said the steel ferule of the umbrella had attracted the electric current.
- figure But we can figure out something."
- fire Laurie came in without a word, went straight up to the fire-place, and faced about.
- flare Vaniman saw the flare of the lamp past the edge of the flap.
- fore If they have talent they have every chance of bringing it to the fore, for the education is thorough and generous.
- frau "I am very curious to know the means," said Frau von Werrig.
- fury It would be impossible to brave its fury."
- future As to our future standing with each other.
- Feared I feared, after I had started, you might have trouble with them, and so hurried back as soon as I could.
- Fears "But bitter fears and suffering she has come through.
- FAIRER He resolved to give himself fairer play than he seemed likely to receive at the hands of others; and his resolve declared itself in the ringing voice that shocked not a few who heard it, having found him guilty already in their hearts.
- fairy Fairy promised, and the twins crept up-stairs.
37 words made from the letters feaure
4 letter words made from feaure:
5 letter words made from feaure:
feare, ureae, feuer, fuera, rfuea, faure.
Misspelling of the day
- am big
- bear grudge
- fa ten