Correct spelling for FEAUTUR
We think the word feautur is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for feautur
- beater He chatted with the rug-beater for a few minutes and then sauntered away.
- beaut "Where you traveling? How's your tobacco? Heard about the beaut' of a little squaw down to Fifty Mile?"
- beauty 7 Black Beauty, Anna Sewall.
- eater Perhaps one of the most enjoyable occasions was the night when the members of the Re-Echo Club discussed the merits of the classic poem: Peter, Peter, Pumpkin Eater, Had a wife and couldn't keep her; Put her in a pumpkin shell, And there he kept her very well.
- factor John Bell from Fort Good Hope, under date of August 14th, 1827, writes to the Factor at Fort Simpson: "The beads sent in for the Loucheux trade are not sufficiently large to please them.
- falter What must those days and nights of torturing, brutal work in the stokehole of that ship have meant to him-and she had thought so pitiful a thing as an hour of the coarse food, the paltry misery of the steerage, would have made him falter and regret!
- faster Basil and Francois now showed themselves-as they did not care to waste their ammunition by shooting any more-and the rest of the alligators, seeing them, swam off faster than they had come.
- fat Drewyer, one of the best hunters, had a fat bear and a deer, too.
- Fatah A second source quoted by the newspaper proposed that a pro-Syrian group such as Fatah al-Intifada or an organization loyal to Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi may have been behind the abduction.
- fatter When you are fatter.
104 words made from the letters feautur
3 letter words made from feautur:
5 letter words made from feautur:
4 letter words made from feautur:
furu, ruea, frat, tera, rate, fart, true, tare, auer, tfeu, ruef, raue, faut, turu, rufe, raef, tuer, turf, raft, raut, furt, fure, tuur, taef, ufer, rufa, frau, uate, fare, uatu, frea, feur, fuer, faur, fate, frue, etau, tref, urea, rute, ratu, tear, taue, feat, fear, fret, ture, fuet, tufa, ruta, uaru, treu.
7 letter words made from feautur:
Misspelling of the day
- con finding
- loud mouthed
- loud talk