Correct spelling for FEAUTUR
We think the word feautur is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for feautur
- beater He chatted with the rug-beater for a few minutes and then sauntered away.
- beaut "Where you traveling? How's your tobacco? Heard about the beaut' of a little squaw down to Fifty Mile?"
- beauty 7 Black Beauty, Anna Sewall.
- eater Perhaps one of the most enjoyable occasions was the night when the members of the Re-Echo Club discussed the merits of the classic poem: Peter, Peter, Pumpkin Eater, Had a wife and couldn't keep her; Put her in a pumpkin shell, And there he kept her very well.
- factor John Bell from Fort Good Hope, under date of August 14th, 1827, writes to the Factor at Fort Simpson: "The beads sent in for the Loucheux trade are not sufficiently large to please them.
- falter What must those days and nights of torturing, brutal work in the stokehole of that ship have meant to him-and she had thought so pitiful a thing as an hour of the coarse food, the paltry misery of the steerage, would have made him falter and regret!
- faster Basil and Francois now showed themselves-as they did not care to waste their ammunition by shooting any more-and the rest of the alligators, seeing them, swam off faster than they had come.
- fat Drewyer, one of the best hunters, had a fat bear and a deer, too.
- Fatah A second source quoted by the newspaper proposed that a pro-Syrian group such as Fatah al-Intifada or an organization loyal to Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi may have been behind the abduction.
- fatter When you are fatter.
104 words made from the letters feautur
3 letter words made from feautur:
5 letter words made from feautur:
4 letter words made from feautur:
7 letter words made from feautur:
Misspelling of the day
- acted as broker
- adult materials
- afro americans
- am at the head of
- being in on
- being master of
- builds overnight