Correct spelling for FEBUERY
We think the word febuery is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for febuery
- beery He watches the commercials with an innocent unjaundiced eye. Sometimes he sings along with the animated bakers and cooks and gas stations at the top of his boyish beery baritone.
- berry " Berry, yes- Berry, we call her, we who are intimate, I call her for short-that is short for Berenice, which is her out o' the way Christian, that is, Jewish name.
- bury Here's the first: I want to bury a man in Morgantown and I need help to do it.
- feathery Through the open window came the splash of a fountain and the chattering of birds, and the branch of a feathery tree drooped near by.
- feb Borna, near Leipsic, 29 Feb 1760. His Bible for Schoolmasters is his best-known work.
- february On February 2nd the news arrived of the death of the Emperor.
- ferber Dr. Ferber, head of Fuels, met Dr. Brinton at the door of his lab.
- ferry There were many nasty jobs around a fighter squadron to which he could be assigned as punishment for his part in the ferry mess.
- fibber He has all confidence in him, though I believe the little chap rejoices in the name of Fibber.
- Aubrey Do not sigh, Aubrey.
- feebler Lewis then committed these five faults; extinguisht the feebler ones, augmented the State of another that was already powerful in Italy, brought thereinto a very puissant forreiner, came not thither himself to dwell there, nor planted any colonies there: which faults while he liv'd, he could not but be the worse for; yet all could not have gone so ill, had he not committed the sixt, to take from the Venetians their State; for if he had not enlarg'd the Churches territories nor brought the Spaniard into Italy, it had bin necessary to take them lower; but having first taken those other courses, he should never have given way to their destruction; for while they had been strong, they would alwaies have kept the others off from venturing on the conquest of Lombardy.
77 words made from the letters febuery
3 letter words made from febuery:
4 letter words made from febuery:
Misspelling of the day