How to spell FECA correctly?
If you have misspelled "feca", here are some possible correct suggestions to consider: cafe, fica, fetch, face, feta. Double-check your spelling to ensure you have chosen the correct word for your intended meaning.
List of suggestions on how to spell feca correctly
- CECA CECA is an abbreviation for the "General Confederation of Agricultural Cooperatives in the European Union."
- DECA DECA prepares emerging leaders and entrepreneurs in marketing, finance, hospitality and management.
- ECA ECA (Exchange Council of America) is a trade association representing the foreign currency exchange industry.
- FCA The FCA, or Financial Conduct Authority, is a regulatory body that oversees financial firms and markets in the UK.
- FEC The FEC is responsible for enforcing federal laws related to campaign finance and disclosure.
- FEC A
- FECAL The water in the area is contaminated with fecal matter.
- FEMA FEMA is responsible for providing disaster relief to communities affected by natural disasters and emergencies.
- FETA I love to add feta cheese to my salads for some extra flavor.
- FICA I had to pay FICA taxes as an independent contractor.
Misspelling of the day