How to spell FEEBLED correctly?
When encountering the misspelling "feebled", consider these correct alternatives: "fabled" (referring to a fictional story), "fiddled" (meaning to play a musical instrument) or "reeled" (denoting a swift spinning motion). Double-checking the context and intended meaning is essential to ensure accuracy in written communication.
List of suggestions on how to spell feebled correctly
- fabled The fabled city of Atlantis has inspired countless myths and legends throughout the ages.
- feeble The old man's feeble attempts to move the heavy box were no match for the strong young man's muscles.
- feebler As he grew older, his body became feebler and he needed more help to do simple tasks.
- feeblest Even the feeblest attempt to solve the problem would be appreciated.
- feebly The injured bird tried to fly back to its nest, but feebly flapped its wings and fell to the ground.
- felled The lumberjack felled the tree with one swift strike of his axe.
- fueled The athlete was fueled by his passion for the sport to push himself to new limits.
- fuelled The success of the company is fuelled by the hard work and dedication of its employees.
- Fumbled He fumbled the ball and lost possession.
Misspelling of the day