Correct spelling for FEELL
We think the word feell is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for feell
- eel And it was the Fox who told Gilly about the generations of the eel.
- ell The ray shot past the ell and struck a wall a couple of inches from us.
- fall In the fall of 1776 Messrs.
- fee In England, a kiss was the established fee for a lady's partner after the dance was finished.
- feeble The feeble Frank Henley is a poor miserable being!
- feebly As far as I could make out, it still beat feebly.
- feel Any father might feel proud of such a son.
- feeler Ruth did not as the reader knows, require to ask this question, but she put it as a sort of feeler to ascertain how far Billy might be inclined to assist her.
- fell At last we fell to talking quite cheerfully.
- fella With averted face he sullenly said: "That fella Tchoosie he run away.
- feller Somebody's hurt awful bad, too, or they wouldn't keep a feller a-standin' agin a fence the whole blessed night."
- fellow "Nonsense, my dear fellow!
- felt I felt like putting questions, but how could I?
- file Remember File Number 113?
- filer Hiram Hooker, knowing well the story of Jerkline Jo's having been found as a baby girl in a deserted camp on the desert, had easily been able to convince old Basil Filer that she was the young woman he had been searching for so long.
- fill 43, fill all with dry soil well pressed down, then add water carefully till it appears in the glass tubes.
- filly You can win the shyest filly to corn at last.
- fl 2. at 96 at 14 fl.
- flea An' many's the chap as 'as come leerin' after 'er as I've sent away with a flea in 'is ear.
- flee There was not room for both to walk abreast, so Lindsay went first and Cicely clung tightly on to her skirt behind, ready to turn and flee precipitately if she heard the slightest sound from above.
- flu Even though one-third of the population lay ill with the flu, the night meetings went on.
- fly House-fly walks gently in.
- folly "But there is something else for which I thank you now far, far more, and that is for saving me from the blindness of my own passionate folly.
- freely Glyddyr breathed more freely.
- fuel No fuel for the monkey-stove?"
- full The air was full of the wicked sparrows.
- fully He was fully warned.
- Befell So it befell upon a certain midnight, the moon shining clear, he came before a fair and rich castle, whereof the postern gate was open towards the sea, having no keeper save two lions in the entry.
- Flew And I grew and grew To a milk-white Doo, And I took to my wings and away I flew."
- Flo I didn't know your wife and Flo were with you on this trip.
- Ferrell Then he ran swiftly toward the group around Ferrell.
- feels Almost at last, in a rage, one feels inclined to cry out against the sheer imbecility of it.
- FOL Bullein's Bulwarke, 1562, or, The booke of Simples, fol.
- FLA Obtained from Summit Nurseries, Monticello, Fla.
- FOLL Valerius, writer of palliatae, 52. Valerius Aedituus, 65. Valerius Antias, 67; foll.
- Foley Miss Foley said she was being watched, didn't she?"
- fells As a matter of fact, at the telegraphed request of Mr. Quarrier, she was going to Black Fells Crossing to meet his train from the Lakes and drive him back to Shotover.
- out-reaching the frantic out-reaching of the arms to clasp-a vain shadow!
12 words made from the letters feell
5 letter words made from feell:
Misspelling of the day
- am overcritical
- art a foil to
- de predates