Correct spelling for FELLOEW
We think the word felloew is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for felloew
- bellow He began to bellow Mr. Turtle's name at the top of his lungs.
- fallow The new-come settlers now with speed prepare To log the fallow they have cleared with care.
- feeler There was not a sound from the den. The feeler would go no farther.
- fell He fell in here like a bombshell.
- fella That b-i-g fella salt water, him talk all asame?
- felled Agamemnon together with Cassandra, and in part because he brought Cassandra, was murdered-felled with an axe-on his return home by his wife Clytaemnestra and her lover Aegisthus.
- feller Why, ef that feller had talked to him in that way, he would have seized his hickery and kaned him out of the room."
- fellow The further we are separated from our fellow creatures the dearer to our hearts they become.
- filler After the stained surface is thoroughly dry, a filler, coloured to match the stain, should be applied and rubbed well into the pores, as already explained in the section on natural finish.
- floe "The floe may land near the glacier," Ootah cried.
- flow Merry from morning until night, with scarcely ever a pause in her constant flow of fun; thoughtless, nearly always selfish too, as the constantly thoughtless always are.
- follow And Meta-it was best for her to follow him."
- fuller "Yet you're a Suffolk man yourself, Fuller," observed Mr. Carlton, mildly.
- Flew Then off he flew as suddenly as he had appeared, and out from Little Sweep's pocket crawled the first Red Cap.
- fellows Time we came out before this, we had a couple of black fellows washed clean overboard.
47 words made from the letters felloew
3 letter words made from felloew:
5 letter words made from felloew:
4 letter words made from felloew:
7 letter words made from felloew:
Misspelling of the day
- hooked with