How to spell FELLOEW correctly?
We think the word felloew is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell felloew correctly
- bellow The angry teacher let out a loud bellow when she caught the students cheating.
- fallow After several consecutive years of planting, the field was left fallow to regain its fertility.
- feeler She used her feeler to sense the direction of the wind.
- felled The lumberjack felled the tree with his trusty ax.
- feller I saw the feller chopping off the branches of the tree.
- fellow I met a fellow traveler on the train who was going to the same destination as me.
- fellows The research fellows are meeting this afternoon to discuss their findings.
- filler I added the filler to the gaps in the wood to create a smooth finish.
- floe The polar bear stood on the icy floe, scanning the horizon for any sign of food.
- flow The river's flow carried the leaves downstream.
- fuller She wanted to achieve fuller lips, so she invested in a good lip plumper.
- mellow The roast beef was quite mellow.
- yellow The sunflowers in the garden were a bright shade of yellow.
Misspelling of the day