How to spell FELLONS correctly?
We think the word fellons is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell fellons correctly
- falcons The Atlanta Falcons are a professional football team.
- Fallows The Fallows family has been living on this farm for generations.
- feelings I try to express my feelings honestly and respectfully towards others.
- felines Felines are known to be independent animals.
- fellas Hey fellas, did you hear about the new restaurant down the street?
- fellows The fellows at the conference were all experts in their respective fields.
- felon The police finally captured the notorious felon after a long and intense manhunt.
- Felonies He was charged with three felonies after being caught stealing from the convenience store.
- felons The police raided the hideout to seize the felons and their illicit weapons.
- felony Committing a felony is often considered a serious criminal offense with severe penalties.
- fillings I need to book a dental appointment because one of my fillings has come loose.
- follows Mary follows her morning routine every day to prepare herself for work.
- hellions The children were behaving like hellions at the birthday party, running around and knocking over decorations.
- Melons I bought two juicy melons from the grocery store.
Misspelling of the day