Correct spelling for FELLOOW
We think the word felloow is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for felloow
- bellow He heard now the distant bellow of a swamp-ox, the buzzing of aquatic bees.
- fallow Under Fallows, explained as "fallow lands," he quotes three examples of de la faleyse, i.
- fell Only for a second he stood, and then he fell back.
- fella Brother belonga me-Billy-strong fella that.
- feller "You're makin' a big mistake, young feller.
- fellow "All right, old fellow.
- floor They began upstairs on the first floor, where the girls slept.
- flow My happiness was assured, and I gave way to my natural flow of spirits.
- follow I shall soon follow you."
- mellow Sometimes in the evening, later on, when the wheat is nearly ripe, such a shepherd lad will sit under the trees there; and as you pass along the track comes the mellow note of his wooden whistle, from which poor instrument he draws a sweet sound.
- yellow He looked at the dark gate in the yellow wall.
- fellows What do the fellows our age do?
43 words made from the letters felloow
5 letter words made from felloow:
Misspelling of the day
- doth about it
- doth about-face
- having golden touch
- having good
- pr evokes