Correct spelling for FELTY
We think the word felty is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for felty
- fault It isn't your fault or mine.
- faulty The faulty feature in the plan is found in the first sentence, which requires the electors to vote for two persons for president.
- fealty Feeling how all-important these things were-endeavoring as I was to fulfil the will and work out the intentions of my uncle-I saw at once that to sell any portion of the property must separate me, to a certain extent, from those who long looked up to our house, and who, in the feudalism of the west, could ill withdraw their allegiance from their own chief to swear fealty to a stranger.
- feat "It cannot be done; the feat is too great," exclaimed the king.
- fell I simply fell in love with the place; and he's trying to buy it-to please me, I hope.
- felt He felt he must go.
- felted A beaver hat is a hat made from felted beaver fur.
- Feet You must think I am kneeling at your feet."
- felts Carpets can be produced on a loom quite similar to woven fabric, made using needle felts, knotted by hand (in oriental rugs), made with their pile injected into a backing material (called tufting), flatwoven, made by hooking wool or cotton through the meshes of a sturdy fabric or embroidered.
16 words made from the letters felty
5 letter words made from felty:
lefty, ftyle, felty.
Misspelling of the day
- be in error
- be in flower
- more expeditive