Correct spelling for FEMAEL
We think the word femael is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for femael
- camel I was a camel beside her-strode about her raging and caressing.
- email The fuzzy checksums are changed as spam evolves" DCC is likely to identify mailing lists as bulk email unless they are white listed.
- emile Charles Emile Gravelet was born at Hesdin, near Calais, on the twenty-eighth of February, 1824, and died in Ealing, near London, February 22, 1897. His father, whose nickname, "Blondin," from the colour of his hair, descended to his son, was a soldier of the First Empire who had seen service under Napoleon at Austerlitz, Wagram, and Moscow, but died when his son was in his ninth year.
- fail And that if you take us that way and for any cause-for any cause whatsoever we fail to get through safe, we will hang you to the nearest tree?
- fall Miz Williams, I reckon the house goin' fall down!
- fecal compared if the injection of a bulking agent in the anal canal was superior to sphincter training with biofeedback to treat fecal incontinence.
- feel Here, however, I feel pretty sure.
- fell His eye fell on my revolver.
- female One parted sooner than the other-the female it was, no doubt, in search of her second offspring.
- femoral 1, Plate 43, is occupied by the femoral artery; the middle one, F, by the femoral vein; whilst the inner one, G, gives passage to the femoral lymphatic vessels; and occasionally, also, a lymphatic body is found in it.
- fennel F. OFFICINALE, All., the cultivated fennel from Europe, has become naturalized along the shores of Md. and Va., and is a common escape.
- feral The feral perennial buffalo gourd has evolved in the semiarid regions and is well-adapted to desert environments.
- fetal In pregnancy, it is the fetal heart and not the mothers heart that builds up the fetal blood pressure to drive blood through the fetal circulation.
- flame The flame of a torch held up in the air did not flicker.
- foal He found himself, the next morning, sitting on a tree-trunk, and this time he called the wolf, who said: The mare of the old woman is with us in the likeness of a she-wolf, and the foal of a wolf's cub; strike the ground once with the bridle and exclaim: 'Doora!
- formal The Igorot has no formal or common expression of thankfulness.
- fuel 13.-Preparation of Peat Fuel by Machinery, etc.
- fumble Smoke heard him fumble in the blankets, and then felt pressed into his hand, not the heavy gold-sack, but the unmistakable potato, the size of a hen's egg, warm from contact with the other's body.
- fume V. Not the waste Arcadian woodland, wet Still with dawn and vocal with Alpheus, Reared a nursling worthier love's regret, Lord, than this, whose eyes beholden free us Straight from bonds the soul would fain forget, Fain cast off, that night and day might see us Clear once more of life's vain fume and fret: Leave us, then, whate'er thy doom decree us, Yet some days wherein to love him yet.
- Fame The poor father had been imploring Wolfgang to go to Paris for fame and fortune's sake.
- Famed One day more lying there alongside the railroad dock, and afterwards far out in the harbour, where the hull of the steamer looked like a gigantic lizard, or the far-famed sea-serpent.
- Family You didn't even take your meals with the family?
- Females It was with this air of patronising grandeur that Mrs. Bluemits took her guests by the hand, and introduced them to the circle of females already assembled.
- FEM The finite element method (FEM) (its practical application often known as finite element analysis (FEA)) is a numerical technique for finding approximate solutions of partial differential equations (PDE) as well as of integral equations.
36 words made from the letters femael
4 letter words made from femael:
5 letter words made from femael:
6 letter words made from femael:
Misspelling of the day
- having recourse
- not do
- serious moneys
- serious monies
- sip ends