Correct spelling for FER
We think the word fer is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for fer
- e'er If I may be so bold to put in my word, madam, you'd have as good beds, and be as well lodged, with Farmer Hearty, as in e'er a house at Salt Hill.
- er Er-what do you say they use it for?
- far Is it very, very far?
- fe Ten minutes later Miss Santa Fe called up again.
- fear I fear there is nothing more to be said.
- feb I was obliged, for that evening, February 16, 1783, to retreat, as the sun had just done before me.
- fed And what greater privilege could we desire than to be fed at the Lord's table?
- fee But if you're going to retain me on your side, you'll have to lay the case before me, you know, and give me a fee.
- fen For St Wilfrid's sake, I put aside these admonishments, and one morning set out upon the lonely road to Pagham, across a country as flat as a fen, of old, as they say, a forest, the forest of Mainwood, and still in spite of drainage and cultivation very bleak and lonely with marshes here and there which are still the haunt of all kinds of wild-fowl.
- fern Such were the details which, sheltered beneath a warm roof of mountain-fern, called forth the praise we have mentioned; and, poor as they may seem to the reader, they were many degrees in comfort beyond the majority of Irish cabins.
- few We must have a long talk later-but tell me now in a few words what you can."
1 words made from the letters fer
3 letter words made from fer:
Misspelling of the day
- all fired
- evens off