How to spell FEVERT correctly?
Fevert is likely a misspelling of the word "fever". Possible correct suggestions for this misspelling include: fever, favorite, flavor, feverish, fervent or feeder. The correct suggestion will depend on the context in which the misspelling occurs.
List of suggestions on how to spell fevert correctly
- avert The quick action of the lifeguard saved the swimmer's life by managing to avert a potential drowning situation.
- covert The spy carried out the covert operation without being detected.
- divert During the long car ride, we played games and listened to music to divert ourselves from the boredom.
- evert She managed to evert the situation and turn it to her advantage.
- Feet I need to buy new shoes because my feet grew two sizes.
- fervent She was a fervent supporter of animal rights and dedicated her life to advocating for their welfare.
- fever I have a high fever and need to stay in bed.
- fevered She lay in bed, fevered and shaking, convinced she had caught a bad flu.
- Fevers Fevers can be a symptom of illness.
- fiver I gave my little brother a fiver for his birthday.
- overt She wore a dress that displayed her enormous overt breasts.
- pervert I can't believe he would pervert our conversation for amusement.
- tevet The morning tevet arrived late and I slept through the noon prayers.
Misspelling of the day