Correct spelling for FIFLTY
We think the word fiflty is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for fiflty
- faculty You, Roblez, are just the man for that; you've got such a faculty for conversation."
- fault "A little too much, sir; that's his fault.
- faulty The entire activity of justice is a circulus vitiosus, a faulty short conclusion.
- fealty The failure, therefore, of male heirs to the kingdom of England and duchy of Normandy seemed to leave the succession open, without a rival, to the Empress Matilda; and as Henry had made all his vassals, in both states, swear fealty to her, he presumed that they would not easily be induced to depart at once from her hereditary right, and from their own reiterated oaths and engagements.
- felt I always felt you would marry him.
- fidelity She was too much a woman to rail against fidelity.
- field The rest of the party were only just in sight a field or two off.
- fifty About fifty yards up the turning she saw the old gentleman waiting.
- filet Some of the handsomest imported pillows have motifs of real Filet, Irish Crochet or Cluny lace.
- filled Once more the young man read the letter to Herr von Osternau; it filled him with a vague apprehension.
- fillet Phillida shook her head carefully, so as not to disarrange the Greek fillet she was wearing.
- filter "In the back pasture," interpolated Filter, in jovial spirits now that he was balanced.
- finality The auctioneer, who was rather wanting to get away, raised his hammer with an air of finality.
- flighty Or was she but the flighty girl he had once imagined her, driven hither and thither by spasmodic impulses, and incapable of consistent action, whether for good or ill?
- Filed But no fish can shake out a hook well sunken in mouth or gills, though two-thirds of the barb be filed away.
- flirty But what struck me most now was the way in which she was altered: her sharp, angry way was gone, and she seemed to be changed into a soft gentle woman, without a single flirty way or thought, but always ready to flinch and shrink away until she saw how it troubled me, when she'd creep back to kneel down by my side, and put her little hand in mine; when, to make the same comparison again that I made before, I tell you that there, in that besieged and ruined place, half-starved, choked with thirst, and surrounded by a set of demons thirsting for our blood-I tell you that it seemed to me like being in heaven.
11 words made from the letters fiflty
Misspelling of the day
- ascribes to
- be at the bottom of
- be operation
- being on case
- breaks to smithereens
- bring standstill
- brings pressure to bear
- bundles up