Correct spelling for FIINISH
We think the word fiinish is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for fiinish
- finch He could not be taught singing like a finch, but he struck straight upward for the sun like a lark....
- finis There have been many tragedies since this war started; there will be many more before Finis is written-and each, I suppose, to its own particular sufferers seems the worst.
- finish Can't finish it and can't pay for what's been done."
- finisher Swartboy thought by this challenge he had put the finisher on the Kaffir.
- finnish He had made the trip with a Finnish skipper, disconcertingly cross-eyed, a Lascar mate who looked like a pirate and had a voice like a school-girl, a purser addicted to the piccolo late at night, and fellow-passengers who jabbered interminably about nothing at all in half a dozen languages.
- furnish I hope you will let it be Margaret's meeting and let me furnish everything."
- Fiendish But to officer or soldier capture means death, and death by fiendish torture as a rule.
25 words made from the letters fiinish
6 letter words made from fiinish:
ifshin, fishin, finish.
Misspelling of the day
- art promoted