Correct spelling for FILESS
We think the word filess is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for filess
- false I know that it is false!
- fess "Ye get them pitten up, and I'll fess a barrow," said James, leaving the shop.
- fields And primroses don't grow in fields here, anyway.
- file So well that I'm off to-day for Lebarge to file on my claims.
- flies Shrapnel flying like flies.
- floss No one could ever imagine Jane with fluffy floss-silk sort of hair!
- Fillies A child who had been brought up so simply, in spite of her large fortune, a little commoner, speaking of level-going fillies and the Poule des Produits!
- Fleas Why, Ranch considered himself honored if any of the pup's fleas hopped off on him.
- flees It is no wonder that the street is odorous of flowers; for at any corner a few soldi will buy them by the handful, fresh and dewy, redolent of summer, though indeed summer never flees far from this sunny coast, and even in midwinter she will slip back for a while, bringing golden days.
- fills He fills the kettle with water and watches it for an hour.
- files He was truly the patriarch of all under him, acknowledged as he was to be the head of the family, elected by all to that office at the death of his predecessor, after due consultation with the files and shanachies, to whom were intrusted the guardianship of the laws which governed the clan, and the preservation of the rights of all according to the strict order of their genealogies and the traditional rules to be observed.
- foils There he dined, wrote his letters, dispensed his hospitalities; he had his own piano there, if you can believe me, his foils and boxing-gloves; from the absinthe hour till bed-time there was his habitat, his den.
- fliers Below us we could see the men leaping into the water by hundreds, and striking out for the small cruisers and one-man fliers that lay moored about the big ships.
- flues There it stands, solitary and alone-not a council-of ten flues, but, like his sacred majesty of Russia, a unit of an autocrat.
- fails This is the only instance I have observed in which the names of any of these characters of the tales appear in the ceremonies, while a list of more than one hundred and fifty spirits known to the Tinguian fails to reveal more.
- feels My-my head feels better."
- filers Such is the character of a poet in a poetical age!-The tuneful race have many corporate bodies of mechanics; Pontypool manufacturers, inlayers, burnishers, gilders, and filers!
- floes He was after those basking seals on the ice-floes.
- fillers There has been a considerable importation of high-grade clays, principally from England, for special purposes-such as the filling and coating of paper; the manufacture of china, of porcelain for electrical purposes, and of crucibles; and for use in ultramarine pigments, in sanitary ware, in oilcloth, and as fillers in cotton bleacheries.
- fells Outside a robin was singing, the murmur of the river came up through the black buds of the ash-trees, and in the distance a sheep-dog could be heard barking on the fells.
47 words made from the letters filess
4 letter words made from filess:
5 letter words made from filess:
6 letter words made from filess:
fliess, fissel, filses, fissle.
Misspelling of the day
- almost on one
- art promoted
- more environmentfriendly