Correct spelling for FINIHS
We think the word finihs is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for finihs
- finis The finis will not sound pretty.
- finish "But let us finish this.
- finnish Finnish poems describe how "fire, the child of the sun, came down from heaven, where it was rocked in a tube of yellow copper, in a large pail of gold."
- fins This gnarble liked his fins and had no problem with his tail, So when he woke he knew that he just couldn't, wouldn't fail.
- Finches The purple finches, breakfasting On pinecone seeds, in charity Tossed down the silky scales, to bring My human heart, O singing heart, A share of their hilarity.
- fines The abolition of the conscription had been promised, and the old code was continued in force with all its harshness, and still the refractory conscripts were sent away in chains, whilst fines were imposed upon their families.
- fans Lady Winsleigh fans herself a little more rapidly, and her full crimson lips tighten into a thin, malicious line.
- finds When she comes, she finds you have sailed, and if we are lucky she will feel that she has missed you, and go back.
- fens I say, every defeat of our civilisation was inflicted here in the Fens, but it is certain that the principal disaster followed the suppression of the monasteries.
- finials Branches too form the framing of all, they are intertwined up the sides, and form above the arches a straight-topped mass of interlacing twigs, out of which grow three large finials.
20 words made from the letters finihs
Misspelling of the day
- art promoted