Correct spelling for FINNESS
We think the word finness is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for finness
- fairness How he had told him frankly what Peter had said of his-Mr. Guthrie's-fairness and honesty; how he was at work for his prospective father-in-law, the distinguished engineer of whom Mr. Guthrie had no doubt heard-at which the gentleman nodded.
- fewness In respect of which I further remind myself of the blest fewness, as yet, of our years; and I come back to my own sense, benighted though it may have been, of a highly-coloured and remarkably active life.
- fineness "It seems to me that refinement means this: that in real fineness all such things are managed with a sort of unconscious art.
- finesse On our left hand is Mailly, the vineyards of which join those of Verzenay, and yield a wine noted for finesse and bouquet.
- finest I made haste to draw out my finest.
- finis He did not read much, his eyes straying from the printed page before him to the "finis" writing itself slowly on Jules Levice's face, and thence to Ruth's pale profile; she was crying,-so quietly, though, that but for the visible tears an onlooker might not have known it; she herself did not,-her heart was silently overflowing.
- fins In about ten minutes afterwards, three large sharks swam up to the vessel, with their fins above water.
- firmness But when a nation is pretty far advanced in social existence; when the laws agree with reason, and are executed with firmness, a man need not trouble himself concerning the protection of his property-his country will protect it for him.
- fitness "It hurts my sense of fitness.
48 words made from the letters finness
5 letter words made from finness:
4 letter words made from finness:
Misspelling of the day