Correct spelling for FINSI
We think the word finsi is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for finsi
- fin Where is Fin MacCumhail with his men to-day?
- finis 40 I scornd your ballet then though it were done And had for Finis, William Elderton.
- finish They had finished the journey in a taxicab, and the finish had been this-half an hour late!
- fins These fins are made of wood and light steel tubing, reinforced with wire, covered with aeroplane linen rubber painted and finished with varnish.
- Finns We can therefore only state that the steadfast opposition of the Finns to these illegal proceedings led to still harsher treatment, and that the few concessions granted since the outbreak of the Japanese War have apparently failed to soothe the resentment aroused by the former unprovoked attacks upon the liberties of Finland.
- fines There were so many rules, so many to salute and to bow to, the children couldn't remember; and when they forgot, they were so dreadfully cuffed, or their parents fined such big fines....
- fans We have a bill of fare written on fans, only in Japanese, and little silver salt cellars as souvenirs besides.
- finds And this is the way he goes about it: Whenever he finds that a friend is angry with him, he refuses to be angry himself.
- feigns In reading his 'Chronicle' I suffered for a time from its attribution to Fray Antonio Agapida, the pious monk whom he feigns to have written it, just as in reading 'Don Quixote' I suffered from Cervantes masquerading as the Moorish scribe, Cid Hamet Ben Engeli.
- fens Soon the pink butterflies had gone, leaving a scarlet stretch like a field of poppies in the fens.
- finks He falls asleep at midnight, and dreams that he is pouring boiling water over the natives, Finks, and the old armchair.
7 words made from the letters finsi
5 letter words made from finsi:
Misspelling of the day
- art hopeless
- art imminent
- be immaterial
- bear heavily
- bear no resemblance
- coming a halt