Correct spelling for FIREY
We think the word firey is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for firey
- fare Now will I fare on these flowers: Lordings, have good day.
- ferry Ferry Hill forced it hard.
- fiery Something too hard and fiery for tears possessed her.
- fire Put them in the fire, and forget them."
- fired Both fired at once.
- foray The English cavalry, dwindled now to a body of five hundred, starving and mutinous, made a foray into Holland, rather as highwaymen than soldiers.
- fore Of all that multitude, how few would come again; of the empire which they made so manifest in its pride of men and arms, how little but a shadow would be left, when war and fever and the quarries of Syracuse had done their fore-appointed work!
- fray A couple would rush off for a cup of tea, or an ice, and then, pale and breathless, return to the fray.
- free I will only go as a free man.
- frey For example, should you see a regiment reviewed at Berlin or Potsdam, instead of contenting yourself with the general glitter of the collective corps, and saying, 'par maniere d'acquit', that is very fine, I hope you will ask what number of troops or companies it consists of; what number of officers of the Etat Major, and what number of subalternes; how many 'bas officiers', or non-commissioned officers, as sergeants, corporals, 'anspessades, frey corporals', etc.
- fry Fry brown, turning once.
- furry The furry body described a great valiant arc, shot upward for one flashing second, dropped out of sight.
- fury But the long-threatened storm just then burst in fury.
- FAIRER And all the air was filled with sweet odours, and on every one was shed a light in which he looked fairer and nobler than ever before.
- fairy Fairy danced around with impatience while her hostess went through several collections.
23 words made from the letters firey
Misspelling of the day
- no buts about it
- pi re