Correct spelling for FITED
We think the word fited is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for fited
- faded This silk one is getting a little faded."
- fated And, it seemed, he was fated to be attracted by a distant star.
- fetid And there came to Merryon a sudden, overwhelming desire to go back to his bungalow beyond the fetid town and see how his wife was faring.
- fined That the coxswain of a boat so bumped shall immediately acknowledge the bump by holding up his hand, and that the crew making the bump immediately cease rowing; that any crew neglecting this rule be fined one guinea.
- fired But he had known that she had fired only because she wanted to hate David Drennen.
- footed In vain-his little four-footed friend was nowhere to be found.
- Cited The result can scarcely be cited as a proof of his educational zeal.
14 words made from the letters fited
5 letter words made from fited:
Misspelling of the day
- assumes role
- assumes role of