Correct spelling for FITERED
We think the word fitered is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for fitered
- featured He was a rough-headed, hard-featured personage, not old, but very weather-beaten.
- fettered His quick, short breathing betrayed his emotion, as he replied in accents to the full as biting as hers had been: 'If I have hitherto been held fettered by the chain of my dependence, that assuredly has not been my fault.
- fevered That was a contingency he had never dreamt of, and for the time being it drove John Cann's treasure almost out of his fevered memory.
- figured Yet it now came over her as in a clear cold way that there was a possible account of their relations in which the quantity her new friend had told her might have figured as small, as smallest, beside the quantity she hadn't.
- fingered Dan fingered the papers on the desk.
- fired Now I want you to tell me how you worked that back-fire, and, if you can, mark the line you fired."
- fostered She liked clever people also; surrounded herself with men of letters and of science, fostered all learned institutions, and delighted in the details of civil administration.
- littered Her timidity forbade her much that she would say, and so she sat smilingly silent and held the little ring-littered hand, stroked it and lay it to her cheek.
- Catered The Archbishop of Mayence, although a resident of the Castle, partook of refreshment in the smallest room of the suite reserved for him, where he was waited upon by his own servants and catered for by his own cook.
- Faltered "I'm sorry, colonel," she faltered.
- Fathered The influence upon the drama of Marlowe's whilom friend, Thomas Kyd, was not due to his personality, concerning which recently discovered documents create no very favorable impression, or to any remarkable poetic genius, but to a single play and the type of tragedy which it fathered.
- Festered She could not avenge the outrage of Rose Flandrin and her sisterhood, and, being unable to avenge it, she shut her mouth and said nothing of it, as her habit was. Nevertheless it festered and rankled in her, and now and then the thought crossed her-why not take a flint and a bit of tow, and burn them all in their beds as they slept in that little hollow at the foot of the hill?
- Filtered Gay-colored birds flashed in the patches of sunlight that filtered through the trees.
- Fitted At the peace he retired from the struggle poor, and ill fitted to make his way by other means than the sword.
- Frittered Add to this, the ever-restless feet of devotees, going in and coming out-the worn pavement, and the frittered ornaments, in consequence-seem to convince you that the ardour and activity of devotion is almost equal to that of business.
100 words made from the letters fitered
4 letter words made from fitered:
5 letter words made from fitered:
Misspelling of the day
- assumes role
- assumes role of