Correct spelling for FITURE
We think the word fiture is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for fiture
- failure Charity is nothing but a confession of failure!
- feature The colour flushed back and forth on his face, once and again, but beyond that, every feature kept its usual calm.
- fibre He wanted more starch in his grain, more woody-fibre in his straw.
- figure He took off his hat, and seated himself by the table-a home-like figure, which Mr. Gray felt was in its place again.
- fire "That night I could not sleep, for I thought I might be in the fire before morning.
- fissure But when they had ascended to the first story the cramp fell back every time that they threw it, and in order to discover some fissure they had to walk along the edge of the cornice.
- fitter This places him on a higher plane than that of mere weaver, and makes the term tapissier seem fitter.
- fixture The fixture he formed into the letters, and welded forever on the gigantic prow of the ship, and on its huge sides.
- future I have lived without a name and without a future."
- futures Gambling contracts may be forbidden only in specified places, such as stock exchanges; and the buying of futures may be specially permitted to favored persons, such as actual manufacturers intending to use the goods; and both such statutes will be held constitutional and not an undue interference with the liberty of contract.
72 words made from the letters fiture
3 letter words made from fiture:
4 letter words made from fiture:
Misspelling of the day
- all a sudden
- all off
- art grossed out by
- art guard
- be in midair
- beared comparison
- beat someone to it