Correct spelling for FIZZEL
We think the word fizzel is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for fizzel
- fizz Come, I haven't tasted a glass of fizz since-well, I've forgotten.
- fizzle "Of course it'll fizzle out in places and we'll come to villages, but there's enough woods ahead of us for us to go twenty miles tonight.
- fizzy "Let's try and scare 'em with the fizzy rock," said Billy; but though we raised a dense cloud of smoke by this means the boat held on its course, and we saw that this device at least had lost its terrors.
- frizzle "Well, you must give him a quart of granary as quick as we get home," said Miss Frizzle, looking wondrous wise; "Johnny Townsend feeds his pony with granary-a whole quart."
- Fizzed When the effervescent liquid foamed and fizzed, Ralph stared in amazement.
- Fizzled Hundreds of torches, burnt down to their very roots, flickered luridly in the midst of this blue fire of hell, and the heaped-up fire works,-the Bengali pyramids and the rockets and crackers-flamed, fizzled and banged about in the midst of the terrible heat.
- Fidel Cuba only party - Cuban Communist Party or PCC [ Fidel CASTRO Ruz, first secretary]
- fizzes The engineer, smutty and oily with hard service, gives a turn to the crank, pulls an iron bar with a polished handle, and then pushes it; the tea-kettle boiler fizzes and whizzes, and lets off steam; the paddles stop paddling; the gentlemen passengers stand up and adjust their shirt collars; the ladies gather their shawls around them, and pick up their scattered bundles; with a whirl and a jerk we are alongside the wharf, and the captain jumps from the bow with a rope in his hand, and makes all fast to a logger-head.
- fizzles But I haven't any backbone, my will is a poor miserable weak thing that takes a spurt and then fizzles out.
- fezzes The red breeches and red fezzes of the Zouaves clothed many a dead man on Southern battle-fields; the scarlet swallow-tailed pennon of the Lancers fluttered from many a lance-tip beyond the Potomac; the histories of these sixty-five regiments are known.
22 words made from the letters fizzel
Misspelling of the day
- disturbance the peace