Correct spelling for FLAUTY
We think the word flauty is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for flauty
- fatty Work in the open air whetted my appetite, but the added exertion burned up the waste matter so that the surplus went into bodily strength instead of into fatty layers.
- fault It has only one fault-there is so little of it."
- faulty It is long for others, because they must pass from the perceived idea to complete realization, and because the preparatory work is faulty; so that for these the second creative process is shortened in appearance only.
- fealty In feudal times the minor communities, governed by feudal lords, were severally organized in the same rude way, and were held together only by the fealty of their respective rulers to a suzerain.
- flaky Theodosia had listened in silence, as she poured his tea and passed him her hot, flaky biscuits.
- flat They are both on the flat the other side of the river.
- flatly "But such a message-" "Is the message of El Hassan, as all men know," Homer Crawford said flatly.
- flats A handsome old trapper, who sat at his house door smoking his pipe and looking across the green flats, set down the cause to the passing of the canal.
- flatter Dear Miss Pinsent, you flatter me!
- flatus  The celebrated William Law had been for some time the private tutor of this Edward Gibbon, who is supposed to have been the original of the rather clever sketch of " Flatus" in the Serious Call.
- flaunt All night, so Serge Tadski tells us in "Russian Realism," it was her sordid duty to flaunt that exquisite loveliness which Heaven had bestowed upon her before the devouring eyes of every sort and description of Russian man.
- flay We know that it was the practice of the Persians, and even of the barbarous Scythians, to flay the corpses, and not the living forms, of criminals and of enemies; we may hope, therefore, that the Assyrians removed the skin from the dead, to use it as a trophy or as a warning, and did not inflict so cruel a torture on the living.
- fleet Afterwards the Athenians engaged the Peloponnesian fleet off Cecruphalia; and the Athenians were victorious.
- flighty I don't deny, of course, that he was sort of flighty at times, as when he made a will the week before he died and left five hundred dollars to the Tappahannock Orphan Asylum."
- flinty One, sees her at the work,-pale, flinty; no faces; trebly the terrific woman in her mild way of doing the work.
- flirt Now the line "Who wants to flirt with a handkerchief?
- flit With nightfall they set sail; the great lateen swinging lazily under the pressure of those light airs that flit to and fro over the islands at evening and sunrise.
- float But the aeroplane passed imperturbably on, leaving the little feathers to float in the sky until in time they faded away and disappeared.
- flout And with that petulant movement the playmate I had so often bullied, slipped away from me forever, leaving in her place a dainty thing of airs and laces to flout me, whom I knew not, but whom I meant to be avenged on; for at moments, as I sat there, I could have yelled aloud in my vexation.
- flirty Even so, many Turkish belly dance costumes reflect the playful, flirty style of Turkish belly dance.
43 words made from the letters flauty
4 letter words made from flauty:
5 letter words made from flauty:
6 letter words made from flauty:
Misspelling of the day
- a musts
- a whale of a
- be direct