Correct spelling for FLEED
We think the word fleed is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for fleed
- bleed She could well understand the sacrifice made by one who Strikes the strings With fingers that ache and bleed.
- feed He could not find enough to feed the main body and decided to float on down the river, well knowing it must finally bring him to the ocean.
- felled He walked quietly back for his axe; and bringing it up, soon felled the tree, and took the marimond mother with him to the camp.
- field Jadiver passed through it and the field fell back in place.
- filled Things had filled up.
- flee The impulse to flee from his presence seized upon me.
- fleet There's no nonsense about Susan Fleet!
- flood "Highness," Borla said mildly, "it would appear that the great flood has already arrived, if one would judge by this maid's cheeks.
- fluid A light cloud of almost imperceptible dust, ascribed to the dripping of the waters of the rainy season, or perhaps made visible by the rays of the midday sun, rested on the surface, but underneath were the same crystal fluid and the same clear bottom.
- freed He had just freed himself of his last tie, he had created all the happiness he could create around him.
- fueled A strong rebound in international oil prices fueled the recovery from the steep recession in 1999.
- Filed In doing this he is not limited to names against which objections have been filed, for he has a right to make inquiries and summon witnesses on his own motion.
- Fled The hired banditti fled on all sides; but the chief himself, surrounded by his clan, fought desperately in the retreat.
- Fulled Chemisette of fulled muslin, confined with bands of needlework.
- Floyd You remember Sergeant Floyd-he spelled worse than Clark, and Ordway worse than either-and his journal of some twenty thousand words, which he had kept till now?
- flees The man said in a sort of transport, 'She's a perfect meeracle; flees about like a speerit, and never gangs wrang; wears, but never grups, and beats a' oor dowgs.
- flied Backus flied to Sam Soden and Tom Parsons managed to get to first on a clean hit to right field, but Joe Jackson, who followed him, struck out, and, as though emulating his brother, the other Jersey twin did likewise, letting Tom die on second.
17 words made from the letters fleed
Misspelling of the day
- being offended by