Correct spelling for FLOOT
We think the word floot is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for floot
- flat Old Mrs. Ridge never made the journey to the Bragdon flat, and Milly saw her only once or twice after her marriage.
- fleet Then look at the movements of our fleet.
- flirt Ah, it was capital fun to play the forlorn exile, study English, and flirt with my cousin."
- flit Sometimes as one is walking along a canal one sees a figure flit by like an arrow, to disappear immediately in the distance.
- float I'll stay on top, or near the top, with a single float, and a gun.
- flood "It was as though a sudden flood of sunshine burst forth in that place.
- floor What does it matter to you if a person lives in a room without a floor?
- flout In fine weather and foul weather The rock his arts did flout, Through the long days and the short days, Till all that year ran out.
- Floyd Yes, with a figure, a really good one, like Fanny Floyd-Taylor's, who's hideous, I'd have risked plain glasses.
14 words made from the letters floot
Misspelling of the day
- hair of dog bit one
- malicious tactics