How to spell FLUDE correctly?
If you've mistakenly written "flude" instead of another word, here are a few likely corrections that you might be looking for. It could be "flute", referring to a musical instrument. Alternatively, it might be "flood", denoting a sudden overflow of water. Lastly, it could imply "flue", which is the chimney or outlet for smoke or gas.
List of suggestions on how to spell flude correctly
- elude The answer to the mystery continues to elude us.
- fade The colors in the painting started to fade over time.
- feud The two neighboring families were in a feud that began over a property dispute.
- Fled The bird quickly fled the area.
- flee The thief decided to flee the scene after realizing the police had been called.
- floe The floe was floating on the water.
- flu I got my flu shot this year to protect myself from getting sick.
- flue The flue of the fireplace was clogged with debris, causing smoke to fill the room.
- flues She was wearing a flues dress.
- fluid She was bathing in a fluid bathtub.
- fluids I need to drink fluids to avoid dehydration.
- fluke This was a fluke, a one-time event.
- flume I would love to take a ride on the flume.
- flute Joshua began to play the flute and the birds began to sing.
- Fluted The flowers were in a tall, thin fluted pot.
- flutes She played the flutes and they sounded sweet.
- Fud I don't know what the fud is, but it doesn't smell good.
- lade I charged my phone and Lade it up with some of my favorite music.
- lode A "lode" of copper was discovered under the land.
- ludo I used to play ludo with my family every weekend.
- lute During the Renaissance, the lute was a popular instrument for solo performances and accompaniment.
Misspelling of the day