Correct spelling for FLURA
We think the word flura is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for flura
- failure "I'm afraid I'm a failure as a detective," she said.
- flare Is it the flare Of torches?
- flea "Well, I see I have got to put a flea in your ear, but don't tell Lily Rose.
- flora Father Blanco, in describing certain plants, mentions their medicinal uses in the Philippines, but his descriptions are few and very deficient as one would expect in a work of the scope of his Flora.
- floral "I want to make a floral clock," she explained.
- flory Also, that arg. a cross flory between four crescents gules, belongs to the name of Tylly, or Tyllet, or Tillegh, of Dorsetshire.
- flour Here was a bed, there a box of closely-packed linen, of which only the outer part was burned, the interior bursting into flames as they turned it over; here was the storeroom, with its heaps of half-burned flour where the sacks had stood.
- floury But they could not help it, and after the chief of them all, Oliphant McGill, had smelt the now floury fist of the Reformed Idler, and been informed what would happen if he "heard a wurrrd out of the heads av wan o' them"-there fell a great peace on Whinstone Villas.
- flu As many symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning also occur with many other types of poisonings and infections (such as the flu), the diagnosis is often difficult.
- FLA -Open wet places, N. Brunswick to Fla., west to Minn., E. Kan., and Tex. July-Oct.
- flours Various trade names are used to designate flours, as a 95 per cent patent, meaning that 95 per cent of the total flour is included in the patent; or an 85 per cent patent, when 85 per cent of all the flour is included in that particular patent.
19 words made from the letters flura
5 letter words made from flura:
Misspelling of the day
- beats a hasty retreat