Correct spelling for FODER
We think the word foder is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for foder
- coder KH Coder has been reviewed as a user friendly tool "for identifying themes in large unstructured data sets, such as online reviews or open-ended customer feedback" and has been reviewed in comparison to WordStat.
- doer The doer thereof, because he was the original cause of the disorder at that inconvenient time, was presently committed, and is this morning sent for to answer the matter.
- dover You remember what happened to poor Beresford and the rest of his fleet in Dover Harbour.
- fad The modern fad of talking of the narrowness of domesticity especially provoked Chesterton.
- fade But, suppose it were a law of nature, suppose it were bound to be, that all that was united at first in sunny affection and sunny fellowship should scatter in all directions; suppose it were bound to circle away and fade into sombre twilight; suppose it were a law of nature that brothers and sisters should become estranged, as though they had not been born of one mother and begotten of one father!
- fda The approval process involves several steps including pre-clinical laboratory and animal studies, clinical trials for safety and efficacy, filing of a New Drug Application by the manufacturer of the drug, FDA review of the application, and FDA approval/rejection of application (NLM) Arm Any of the treatment groups in a randomized trial.
- fdr Farewell to the Party of Lincoln: Black Politics in the Age of FDR, Princeton University Press, 1983, 142 pages.
- fed His loves, coarse and low, fed their rank fires from an unmingled and gross depravity.
- feed If my lord would only feed All his people like to that 'Twould be well for Pommern's need."
- feeder If it be asked, why a person so contemptible as this solitary youth has been introduced with so much care, and described with so much minuteness, it must be answered, that, though destined to form no important figure in this work, he played, from his position, a remarkable part in the great drama on which it is founded-for this feeder of chickens was no less a person than Honorius, Emperor of Rome.
- fender Then I put the letter into my pocket with a clumsy assumption of carelessness, and knelt down to the fender and sausages.
- finder He had not yet replaced it-absorbed, doubtless, in watching in his finder what Tarrano was doing with us.
- Fer He found it fust, an' rode to Kremmlin' fer me."
- FD The AE-1 has a Canon FD breech-lock lens mount and accepts any FD or New FD (FDn) lens.
26 words made from the letters foder
3 letter words made from foder:
5 letter words made from foder:
Misspelling of the day