Correct spelling for FODERS
We think the word foders is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for foders
- fates Behind the gods, who are merely despotic, sit the fates, who are deadly.
- fodder Dry hay and fodder should not be given.
- fetters Perhaps circumstances will not cause its development; perhaps moral principle may have bound it down with fetters it can never break.
- Foots Coot her han's an foots off?
- Foods It should also be remarked that the amounts given in this table are the digestible and hence available constituents of the foods.
- Powders A doctor was finally called, who said his ill feelings were entirely owing to his teeth, and left some mild powders for him to take.
- fosters I say, Jim, let's look up the Fosters after Mass, and see if we can't get a bid to their house for a day or two.
- borders We soon reached the borders of other very extensive plains and open downs, apparently extending far to the eastward.
- fenders "Go and take my place," he said; and making an effort over self, he searched for and found one of the little fenders suspended from the boat's side, took a firm hold, and then stretched out his right hand to grasp the black's wrist.
- fetes "The name called up recollections of the conventional glitter of the world, the upper world of Paris with its brilliant fetes and the tinsel of its vanities.
- codes It is no exaggeration to say that animals exist which sing, dance, play, speak a language, build homes, go to school and learn, wage warfare, protect their homes and property, marry, make laws, build moral codes, in fact, do everything that is generally attributed to man.
- orders I hope we shall have orders to come to your help.
- foes But they sang, and kept on singing, all that day, in Christian's heart, the song of peace- "peace on earth"-for the battle was over and the foes were reconciled.
- modes It is a curious fact that Dewey, with all his opposition to such modes of procedure, himself falls into this abstract way of treating the 'functions' of experience, seeing not the beam that is in his own eye.
- founders They were also the founders of one of the celebrated paper mills of Annonay; whose paper was long esteemed the best in France.
- fades Don't let Egypt ruin your looks, my dear-a woman is only half a woman when her beauty fades; she's only a woman in the eyes of one half of mankind while it lasts.
- feeds No wonder Nero is popular among the people; he feeds them and gives them shows-they want nothing more.
- bodes As they say in my country, 'Riving Pike wears a hood when the weather bodes ill.
- odors The heated air was full of pungent odors: tar and honey and spice from the sage and eucalyptus, with now and then a warmer puff of some new wild fragrance from far up the mountain-side.
59 words made from the letters foders
4 letter words made from foders:
3 letter words made from foders:
Misspelling of the day
- be in a quandary
- bought into
- gives it ones all