Correct spelling for FOEGE
We think the word foege is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for foege
- fee "You do not add your fee," he said.
- fig A pretty experiment can be made with the piece of apparatus shown in Fig.
- foe The foe may be on you to-morrow morning.
- fog Why did she feel as if some one had placed a hand on her and drawn all her life away, and left her with no emotion or feeling-only a dull, blank, despair, like a cold fog through which no sun shone?
- fogey Lads of twenty never thought of him as a fogey, and men of thirty looked upon him as a younger man, who had learned the folly of vicious vanities very much sooner than others; and consequently they confided in him, and submitted themselves to him with docility.
- fogged Mike was not always abreast of the rustic idea of humor, and now he felt particularly fogged.
8 words made from the letters foege
5 letter words made from foege:
4 letter words made from foege:
Misspelling of the day
- assumes role
- assumes role of