Correct spelling for FOERM
We think the word foerm is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for foerm
- farm She'd been raised on a farm an' could an' did turn her hand to every sort o' work, but 'twasn't no use.
- fermi In 1975, Bardeen joined the staff of Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory where he has served as Head of the Theoretical Physics Department.
- firm What was his firm willing to pay 100 pounds for?
- fm Radio broadcast stations: AM 1, FM 4, shortwave 1 (2002)
- foam Alice was the first upon the piazza, where she stood waiting till the rider came up, his horse covered with foam, and himself flurried and excited.
- foamy That moment the cow, impatient for notice, came up to her, lowing softly, and dropping foamy grass from her mouth.
- foe But the foe threw out a wing, cutting him off.
- fore They stationed themselves on each stair, and each egg, held in the fore paws, was handed from one rat to another the whole way.
- forearm Just as his fingers closed upon the barrel his other hand slipped into something sticky that splashed over his forearm.
- form Silently he brought the sights to bear on the motionless white form.
- former The former tried hard to save her.
- forum Dr. Dobb's Journal is in the Dr. Dobb's Journal Forum.
- four I used to take a boat with four or five men, visit every fishing station, trade for as much fish as would load the boat, and send her down to the fort.
- foyer At half-past ten the dancing stopped in the foyer and the drawing-room, and by eleven the guests were all seated fronting the closed doors of the library.
- Fer An' I'm not thinkin' less of you fer speakin' out like thet."
- Fum You better leak out fum yer now, en by dis time termorrer night I'll git Brer Jack all primed up, en he'll whirl in en tell you a tale.
- Forms The former can be dismissed under certain recognized forms.
- FEM Ashira (Hebrew: אשירה, fem.
- pleaches In the shadow of the beeches, Where the fragile wildflowers bloom; Where the pensive silence pleaches Green a roof of cool perfume, Have you felt an awe imperious As when, in a church, mysterious Windows paint with God the gloom?
19 words made from the letters foerm
Misspelling of the day